Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Time for a Refresh...a Serious Refresh!

This is probably the 47th time in the last few years that I've tried to kickstart this blog.  I'm mortified that I haven't been more prudent about keeping it updated, especially because I was a communicator by trade in a former life.  But now, I've made a few life changes that will allow me more time to write and keep everyone in the know.  And, I intend to hold my feet to the fire this time! 

So, to bring you up to speed on where we are now (since my last post was November 2010...aaahhh!) Eddie and I packed up our family in early 2012 and relocated to Savannah, Georgia.  The grind of two working parents shuffling toddlers to and from daycare each day was beginning to wear on us, and when the opportunity to transfer with Eddie's company came along, it seemed like fate.  So, we rolled the dice and here we are.  

Cheers to keeping up with this blog and trying to keep my fingers tapping at a keyboard while on my career sabbatical.  I don't want it to be a shock to my system when I have to reenter the workforce in a few years to help fund L&Ms Catholic education.    

No comments:

Post a Comment